About Me

My photo
I'm a pianist, happily married. Socially progressive, chocolate lover, interested in the nature of reality, alternates between being a slacker and being a grind.

8.08.2008

Grown-Up Clothes

For all these years, I've gotten away with these three looks for every job I've ever had:

  • Weekend/Casual
  • Church/Wedding
  • Concert/Evening Wear
Never in my life have I ever had occasion to wear a suit. I had a special audition yesterday where none of the above looks would cut it, so Wednesday I went to the Ann Taylor store and bought this outfit, minus the scarf. I even got the slacks hemmed 1-1/2 inches so they would be the perfect length. I certainly wasn't overdressed, and now I can think of all kinds of occasions I could wear this.

1 comment:

Brünhilde Wunderfrau said...

Beautiful! Classy and cut very well. I'm sure you'll find many variants with it that you can wear everywhere!