About Me

My photo
I'm a pianist, happily married. Socially progressive, chocolate lover, interested in the nature of reality, alternates between being a slacker and being a grind.

5.22.2008

Sephora Splurge! (Girly Stuff)


After rehearsal, I rode my bike out to Beachwood Place to blow the rest of my tips at the Sephora store. I was already planning to get Philosophy's Microdelivery Peel, since I'm almost out. I love that stuff--I've been using it for about 3 1/2 years and it really makes a huge difference. Very pricey ($65!) but it lasts over a year. I decided to count that as money I would have spent anyway (rationalize, rationalize) so I spent the rest of my cash stash on some new, sparkly eye shadow (I got #926, "sparkly beige"--yes, even on a splurge, I'm practical!), a sealer to make any powder eye shadow waterproof, and a little set of nice shadow applicators. I'm really picky about makeup colors. They have to be not too orange, not too brown, not too blue/purple, and not overpower my coloring. That was fun!

1 comment:

Brünhilde Wunderfrau said...

NICE!!! "Iridescent Beige" looks more like a pink, at least on the website...not that there's anything wrong with that at all! I adore pink! ;) I love what you got! Vitamin C treatments are among the best things for my face; The Body Shop (www.thebodyshop.com) has a really great Vitamin C line and I have both the microabrasion exfoliator and serum.

I'm psyched for you!! Quality makeup is just fabulous, isn't it? I feel the same way about my Bobbi Brown shadows and liners. Nice!!! Pictures of you wearing it, please...you have to model it next, after all! ;)