About Me

My photo
I'm a pianist, happily married. Socially progressive, chocolate lover, interested in the nature of reality, alternates between being a slacker and being a grind.

7.02.2007

I Can Finally Post Photos Again!

You've probably noticed that I haven't posted a photo since last year. It's because our stupid IE browser freezes on certain sites, one of which is the photo uploader tool on Blogger. IE has been getting more and more temperamental lately, freezing multiple times a day. I'm afraid our 4-year-old computer is clogged with crap inadvertently downloaded, perhaps through security holes in IE. When Paul's Aikido Journal subscription link became one of the frozen sites, I finally decided to get Firefox (yesterday). Wow, what an improvement!

The computer is still slow. I just finished backing up all our documents and photos in case it dies on us. I'm gonna post some photo highlights from the last few months for your viewing pleasure, now that it's possible again.

From my Christmastime(!) trip to Portland, with Mom

Christmastime, with Paul by our tree

I just realized, I've hardly taken any pictures since Valentine's Day. It's just been one of those years. But I do plan to make up for it this summer, especially on our Europe trip!

1 comment:

Ottavina said...

Ooo, where are you going on your European vacation?