About Me

My photo
I'm a pianist, happily married. Socially progressive, chocolate lover, interested in the nature of reality, alternates between being a slacker and being a grind.

7.24.2007

Yesss!

I went in to take the mathematics assessment test today after a total of 10 days of study/review. It had everything on it from pre-algebra word problems (which I almost aced) through Trigonometry, which left me feeling quite humbled by my absolute cluelessness. But guess what? I placed at the college algebra level (a level above the minimal requirement for my accounting degree), so now I don't have to spend a semester and several hundred dollars of tuition just to catch up to where I should have been. Yay me!

I picked 3 classes from the first semester sequence* and registered and paid online. (Just in time, too--2 of them were already almost filled.) I'll be taking 10 credit hours starting August 27.


*College Algebra (I'll be taking the web-based course), Intro to Business, Business Math Applications

No comments: