About Me

My photo
I'm a pianist, happily married. Socially progressive, chocolate lover, interested in the nature of reality, alternates between being a slacker and being a grind.

4.20.2005

I'm finally starting this




I am such a flake when it comes to responding to email. It must be the perfectionist in me that makes it take an hour to write a personal email that takes maybe 90 seconds to read. If only I could just spit it out without overthinking so much.

My brother just started a blog this week and sent me the link, inspiring me to start my own. I haven't kept any sort of journal since I was 23 (for you mathematicians, that's 17 years ago). I found that journal during the Great Purge of 2002 (first move in a decade), and reading it was very educational. I remember at the time thinking I had grown up and matured so much. Let's just say, from my present vantage point of age 40, I was still very much an adolescent.

2 comments:

Tools said...

I'm unfamiliar with the world of "Blogs". Are all comments on the record for the world to see, or is this forum also a substitute for e-mail.


I saw that your brother is also blogging but I couldn't get onto his site.

Love the format and the information and will keep up to date this way from now on.

Keep it up!

Mike

Karinderella said...

A blog is indeed up there for all the world to see, as well as all comments. Try Eric's again--once when I went there, the site was down for maintenance. He's added more photos!