About Me

My photo
I'm a pianist, happily married. Socially progressive, chocolate lover, interested in the nature of reality, alternates between being a slacker and being a grind.

4.21.2005

My Spring Photo Project

This month I have been enjoying a new photo project for spring. The time here between bare winter branches and full summer leaves is only about 2 months at most. It usually seems to go by way too fast because I don't take enough time to look. Since I'm walking to work 5 days a week now, I've been bringing the camera to record the transformation. Here is a view I walk by every day, the lagoon in front of the Cleveland Museum of Art. The week before I took this, everything was still almost bare except for the yellow-green of the willows.




I just added a new directory to my website with all my spring photos--they are turning out beautifully! Check them out here.

1 comment:

Brünhilde Wunderfrau said...

Girl, you totally have an eye for taking pics! Have you ever thought of taking up photography as a hobby or semi-professionally? You're so creative you could make some money with some of that extra free time you're getting. Seriously!

You go, girl! You snap up those Kodak moments! ;)