About Me

My photo
I'm a pianist, happily married. Socially progressive, chocolate lover, interested in the nature of reality, alternates between being a slacker and being a grind.

6.21.2006

Milwaukee Down Time

I feel like such a jet setter. Paul came to pick me up Monday at 7:30 am after my red-eye from San Diego. It's amazing what some of us will do to avoid paying for another night's lodging. But actually, it really wasn't that bad. Sure, I was a little sleep-deprived, but a 3-hour nap fixed that.

I spent Mon. and Tues. eating the highest fiber foods I could (sort of a college cafeteria food detox), catching up on some of my online haunts, doing laundry, practicing the Reinecke trio for Sunday, a little house cleaning, and packin' my bags again for my trip to Milwaukee to visit Darcy!

So here I am sleeping in, chatting, catching up on my email while she does her yoga session, and looking forward to lots of downtime today as she finishes arranging Phantom of the Opera selections for the Milwaukee Brass Quintet to play at next week's Concert on the Square. I have a big, fat, 1,000-page novel from the library that I'm only halfway through. This past week was stuffed to the gills with activities--I had the energy to handle it, but I did get tired!

I have a few posts on the Windsong blog from last week:

Wow--What a Full Day!
I've Been Humbly Beseeched
Last Day

No comments: