About Me

My photo
I'm a pianist, happily married. Socially progressive, chocolate lover, interested in the nature of reality, alternates between being a slacker and being a grind.

7.26.2005

New Hits for My Brother in the Deep Recesses of Google

I was reading an entry on Eric's blog the other day about how different search engines have such varying results when searching for one's own name. He is very happy with Yahoo and MSN Search because on both of them, his blog is the first hit for his name.

Having almost a whole day off today, I was inspired to play with search engines. Haven't done this in ages, but I started putting quotes around the names I searched for, which dramatically improved the results. All of the results for my name were actually about me, and thanks to Dad's handiwork, www.karint.com made the first page! Wohoo!! I guess there aren't any other Karin Tooleys out there. :-)

There are a few other Eric Tooleys, however, one of them a teen abstinence crusader, much to Eric's chagrin. However, there is also an athlete and a coffee cup artist, whose site I thought is pretty cool.

I found some pretty cute photos of Eric and Rusty, evidently from a wedding they attended a couple of years ago:



I know, I have waay too much time on my hands today, but this was fun. Besides, it gave me another excuse to link to your blog, Eric!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Arg! Such a lovely photo of me sticking out my tongue (catching a fly, perhaps).